Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas Crafts

Here are some of the cute Christmas crafts I made this past month.

I started making this Christmas house in November.  It took forever to make but I'm really happy with how it turned out.  I used the Maple Manor SVG Kit and turned it into a Christmas house.  I got the idea from here.

Christmas house

These little village boxes are so easy and fun to make.  I still have a little house to make that goes with it.  This is from Santa's Village SVG Kit.  The Santa Hat Box is also part of this kit.

 Barn and Church box

Santa Hat Box

I filled it with chocolates and gave them away.

This year I tried a new icing recipe for decorating sugar cookies.  I was so happy how they turned out.  We put them in really cute tins and gave them away as neighbor gifts.

decorated sugar cookies


This has nothing to do with Christmas but I made this last November for the Sister I visit teach.  It's part of the Leaves Are Falling SVG Kit.

fall card

No comments:

Post a Comment